Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair - Black
Product Details
- Boxed-product Weight: 11 Kg
- Item model number: 2014MB/LBK
- ASIN: B004W5NQPU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 3 April 2011
By : Eliza Tinsley
List Price :
Price : £38.40
You Save : £45.58 (54%)
Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair - Black
Technical Details
- Leather Faced
- One Touch Gas Lift Height Adjustment
- 300mm Five Star Nylon Base
- Durable Twin Wheel Hooded Castors
- Heavy Duty Arms

Costumer Reviews
I bought this even though there had been some bad reviews and was pleased that the chair turned up quickly, I was able to put it together in under 10 minutes, with no problems and that this is one of the most comfortable office chairs I've ever owned. I have back problems and this chair supports me perfectly. The quality and finish of the item are extremely good. I would definitely recomend this item.
This product represents excellent value for money. It was easy to assemble and looks just as good as a more expensive chair. It's very comfortable,feels solid, the height can be altered and there is a lumber support to ensure good posture. Arm rests and leather faced, it is highly recommended
Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair - Black
Post a Comment